Monday 23 February 2009

Excellent Service from My Craft Studio

A few posts ago I mentioned about contacting My Craft Studio via their website about the disk that came with the Run Circles Around Men's CD. I thought it was awful, content, quality of designs etc. They replied to say this was how the images were supposed to be etc. The out come however was they dealt with me both professionally and courteously. I returned the disk and I was asked which Men's disk I would like to change it for. I chose the It's a Boy Thing, which arrived on Friday. I am very happy with this as the images are what I would expect from the My Craft Studio team.
This is the sort of service that everyone should recieve, I am glad I never went through Create and Craft as I don't think I would have got anything do. So well done My Craft Studio and thank you

0 comments: