Friday 9 January 2009

Feej Designs on Bookatrix




I made this using Glitter Girls Bookatrix board. I have had the board for a while but never really used it so thought I'd better give it a bash. The ballerina is from Fee J Designs Ballet Belles CD. I brought the jpeg image from the cd into my Craft Robo software (robo master), made it smaller to fit the bookatrix page and also used the print and cut feature to cut the design out on the Craft Robo. I designed and made the stand again in Robo Master to hold the book and also made the box using the Crafters Companion Ultimate pro. I used a nice pearilsed card and patterened mirri card. I must admit I am really happy with the way this came together I don't think the photo shows it off to it's full glory. Nothing like blowing your own trumpet eh!!!! lol







0 comments: