Sunday 11 January 2009

New Feej Designs Deco Divas


A good friend sent me the new Deco Divas cd from Fee J Designs as a surprise. A lovely gift, there are loads of images on here. I just had to try the new style Blinding decoupage she had on there, well I'm asuming it is new as I have never tried it before. Hopefully I have assembled it the way that is is meant to be here are the results. I gatefolded an A4 perilised card, printed off a backing sheet on perilised paper and mated an layered onto silver mirri board. Assembled the Blinding decoupage which I must admit is time consuming so won't be using this for every card, then mounted onto silver mirri board. Finished with an insert and a few corner peel offs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that is so beautiful well done , Im off to play with my cd now you are such an insperation

thank you
love as always
cher
xxxxxxxx

Pamela Harley said...

that's Hun for the nice comments I hope to see what you come up with.

Love
Pamela